Treat your little Rozay-daars with a very juicy and delicious Burger this Ramzan by Chef Kausar Z Ahmed. We bet they will ask for more!
#ramzan2018 #fasting #Iftar #burger #fastfood #treat #foodiegram #beef #chicken
SLOPPY JOE BURGER
Ready in 30 minutes Makes 4
● 1 kg ground beef or chicken
● 1/4 cup mayonnaise
● 1/4 cup sour cream
● 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
● 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
● 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
● ½ cup white cabbage
● 2 tablespoons bbq sauce
● 1 cup chopped cucumber
● 1 cup sliced Onion rings
● 4 burger buns, toasted
● Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a large bowl. Add sliced cabbage, toss to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve. ● Combine ground beef or chicken, bbq sauce, and remaining 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Gently shape mixture into 4 patties. ● Grill patties, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until beef or chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve on burger buns, and top burgers with cucumber, onion and coleslaw mixture.