F I V E T H I N G S
A B O U T ME
Hi there, I am Jas (Jasmine) Shepherd, designer and owner of adoreu, big welcome to all, new followers, old and anyone discovering adoreu now. This is a photo of me and one of my greatest creations Miss Frankie, I am sharing Five things about me;
1. Love to travel, favourite places include Czech Republic in particular Prague, UK (lived in London for a while), Vietnam and recently took our first family trip to Bali which we loved (booking our next trip now) - bring on the sun.
2. Never knew I was creative until my first son Ollie was born in 2009, and before I found my love of jewellery designing I made a couple of baby bib and soft toy trying to find my niche... both not so pretty.
3. Super proud mum to three amazing little humans, creating our tribe was not easy, years of ivf, heartache and challenges like so many others facing this journey (one of the many reasons I am so passionate about creating Jewellery that empowers women). We are forever grateful for our three little peeps.
4. I believe in true love. It’s not rainbows and fairy dust every moment of every day but having someone who has my back (especially important when your kids out number the parents), supports my dreams and makes me want to be the best version of myself is all I need. Don’t ever settle. We all deserve this.
5. I grew up in the bush, we were the last house at the end of the road, was not a house within walking distance, we were outside kids, catching yabbies in the creek, playing “it’s a knock out” (showing my age now ) on a tree that had fallen over the dam. I am drawn to nature because of this. Makes me feel grounded.
#stylish5dayschallenge #itsallaboutme #twinning #mygirl #aboutme #inspired #prague #uk #vietnam #travel #truelove #itsaknockout #nature #mumofthree #ivf #ivfwithpgd #fertility #lifesajourney #tasmania #love