Same boring sbdv off season content.
Ascension dubs into a single, + back off dubs.
I forgot how badly I get pitched forward on kilos with straps, just lack of training on them I guess, I'm a bit stronger hook, so I can definitely see this being a solid third attempt in feb.
Best on calibrated is 716, so this was semi difficult lol.
- 765lbx1 calibrated pb + 665lbx2s v pb.
Last 2 sets shown.
• An actual Powerlifting vibe
• Clean facility
• Met @seththeasian , super chill + really strong dudesauce.
• USPA certified, with a TDB? Strange.
• IPF/IPL friendly
• Calibrated plates
• Metricfuckton of same brand iron plates? Crazy I know.
• Deadlift platforms that are pretty sweet
• 2 comp TSS racks + Olympic squat racks.
• Cardio / Machines / Dummbbells
• Kinda small, but I prefer a gym like this.
• Litty hours + very affordable monthly / day passes.
• No real complaints.
This is everything a powerlifting facility should be.
• Not a huge thing, but only 1 TDB, + the calibrated plates are in pounds.
Tldr: Overall ~ I'm very impressed and will definitely be training here.