COOKING FOR TWO (or more): After moving in with my fiancé, I realized I could eat a huge salad every night and be happy, but that would probably make him incredibly miserable Finding compromise is the key to sustaining any relationship - friends, family, baes, dogs, kids - you get the picture That’s why I’m creating a recipe series for ladies who struggle to find meals that will satisfy the men (or women) in their lives Like these quesadillas for example, they’re totally customizable and take minutes to make
•shredded cheese (I use soy cheese from @traderjoes ) •1 can black beans (we both use this)
•shredded chicken (for Bae)
•sautéed spinach and mushrooms (we both could eat this, but I load up on veggies!)
•spinach tortillas (found at @traderjoes)
1. Pre-make chicken and rinse beans (we all know how to cook chicken here )
2. Sauté greens and mushrooms in skillet while quesadilla maker is preheating (if you don’t have a quesadilla maker, use a frying pan)
3. Load up your bottom tortilla with cheese, veggies, chicken, beans- whatever you want!
4. Place top tortilla on the goods and close quesadilla maker (or use spatula in pan to press down).
5. Hold for a few mins and flip (in pan), or wait until quesadilla maker goes off
Serve with and salsa - enjoy! #kbfitt #goodeats #quesidillas