SPICED CRISPY BAKED POTATOES AND CREAMY GUACAMOLE.
There is nothing better than homemade crispy baked wedges with creamy guacamole to dunk them in. I love to have this for lunch sometimes. Carbs are a part of a healthy balanced diet and we all need them. They are just too good to avoid, don't you think?
I'm certain that once you try this recipe you'll be hooked. Potatoes are crunchy on the outside and soft inside. And the taste....omg.
• 1 kg potatoes, washed and dry
• 3 Tbsp Olive oil • Pinch of chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
• Sea salt to taste • 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1. Cut the potatoes into wedges, skin on. Make them just wide enough to stand on skin side.
2. Put potatoes skin down into a microwave dish. Heat for 4 minutes on high.
3. Put potatoes into a covered dish with oil, turmeric, chilli and salt. Shake until potatoes are well coated. Season with nutritional yeast.
4. Preheat oven to 200°С. Line a tray with baking paper and place potatoes standing on skin.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven, check for readiness by piercing with skewer. If it's not ready, coat with oil and return to oven for a further 10 minutes.
6. Serve hot.
Guacamole recipe. 🥑🌶🌿🍅🍋
• 1/4 cups red onion, finely chopped
• 3 ripe avocados • 1/4 tsp garlic, pressed • 1 1/2 lemon juice
• 1 large tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
• 1/4 cup coriander, chopped • 1/2 tsp cumin powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp cayenne pepper powder
1. Cut the avocados, destone and spoon flesh into a bowl.
2. Add lemon juice to bowl and squish avocado to a puree.
3. Add tomato, onion, coriander, cumin, salt, garlic and pepper. Stir well and you're done.
#Lena_Melbourne_en_vegetables #eatyourcolours #vegan #whatveganseat #foodinspiration #beautifulcuisines #makeitdelicious #eatvegan #foodstylist #eattherainbow #veganfoodspot #letscookvegan #veganfoodspace #beautifulfood #eatyourveggies #foodie #vegetarian #superfoodie #plantbased #veganvultures #bestofvegan #eattherainbow #goodoldvegan #xplorefood #potatoes #potato #bakedpotato #bakedpotatoes