• Small and cozy city that reminds me a bit of Moscow. There are MSU main buying, Bolshoy Theater and even Moscow-City.
• Old European squares are special type of art. And when there is a Christmast market, it’s much better!
• We were in Warsaw for two days out of three, because we spent one whole day in the shopping center.
• Only I can go to a Polish cafe because of Swedish flag above it and try to escape from Armenian in a bear suit by the end.
• Special greetings for our taxi-driver Patrick who looks like Markul.
• And greetings for Maciej. It’s not only keys under doormat that we left him.
We @pepperkatrine & @makagoshka are leaving Warsaw, but it’s only the beginning of Christmas journeys!
St. John's Archcathedral, Warsaw