So simple but so true to the core. It’s the simplicity of this statement which reveals the true secret to wealth in our lives. “Wealth is a choice that we must all make consciously or unconsciously. As Bill Gates once said, "It's not your fault if you were born poor, but it's your fault if you die poor." There's no reason why you should live in poverty. Wealth is waiting for you, but you have to make up your mind if you want it in your life”.
- Wealthy people never trade time for money. Moreover, they seek fulfilling experiences that dramatically alter their lives. Their careers are more focused on doing what they love and helping others, instead of merely clocking in for a meager paycheck.
- Wealthy people have the tendency to trust those they meet (within reason) and give others the opportunity to be themselves.
- Wealthy people understand that everything happens for a reason. Rather than letting life happen to them, they take direct action and make big things happen. They put aside all the excuses and eradicate their blame lists because they have to do what must be done.
- Most wealthy people ask the question, "What if?" For instance, "What if I wrote an email to the president and he or she answers?" If you begin to ask questions, you will save yourself a lot of hassle. The power is in the hands of those who ask the right questions. They don't answer your questions, question your answers.
- Wealthy people will go the extra mile to find quality material. They don't limit themselves to price and often seek service while they shop. Wealthy people want organized services and will never settle with items that are worthless and unusable.
To get a true perspective on how to become wealthy, you must study wealthy people. After all, you become what you study. If you're currently surrounded by people who aren't yet rich, just do the opposite of what they do. Soon enough, you'll be able to reach your financial dreams! Surely, you will be wealthy when you invest more into what you believe in.