Monday funday!!!! Today I completed a 20 minutes killer legs workout. No really, that's the name of the workout I can feel the burn and I have a feeling that I'm going to feel it for quite awhile. There's nothing quite like a good post workout burn ️♀️#gym#motivation#workout
“But it's all right, now, in fact it's a gas.” Aqui de boa subindo a Pacaembú na manha!
Pouco menos de 30 dias para a maratona de Boston e os treinos continuam intensos!
Hoje foram 13k só rodando e amanhã tem pancadaria! Música de hoje: Stones - Jumpin Jack Flash #naoesorteetreino
It's Monday and it's a shiny, brand new week!
It's also the week before spring break and my body is ready for some time off.
I was originally going to run a double today, but the 5 inches of snow we got last night changed my plans this morning. I instead split my run into two parts: 4.5 miles with these cuties and 3.5 on my own. My legs finally felt recovered from all of the activities of the weekend so I was able to get in some faster miles. Dog miles averaged 7:31/mile and dog free miles were 8:03/mile! It definitely helps to have fresh legs. I am ready to take this week head on!
4.5 miles, 33:50, 7:31/mile
3.5 miles, 28:09, 8:03/mile
Just in time for the Spring Equinox tomorrow. More sun. More light. Time to come out of hibernation.
Ways to celebrate the equinox:
1. Do a gratitude list for everything you’ve learned this winter
2. Take an Epsom salt bath to relax your senses
3. Plant something (potted plants count!)
4. Go for a hike at dawn
5. Go for a long run and keep your earbuds at home
6. Diffuse an equinox celebration oil blend (DM me for the recipe!)
7. Bake an almond cake
8. Tie a colorful ribbon to a tree branch
9. Light a candle and welcome in the light
10. Play tag outside (even if there’s still snow on the ground!)