Soaring high above the ancient Giza necropolis in Egypt.
Did you know?
1. The three pyramids of Giza are a perfect reproduction of the 3 stars of Orion’s belt? Like the pyramids, the three stars of Orion are not perfectly aligned, the smallest of them is slightly offset to the East.
2. All three pyramids are slanted in a southwesterly direction. Their orientation to the Nile recreates Orion’s orientation to the Milky Way.
3. Mainstream Egyptologists maintain that the Giza Pyramids were merely grandiose tombs to commemorate the dead Pharaohs and was laid out in a relatively unstructured manner.
4. According to a number of researchers however, the layout of the pyramids and their relative sizes were a deliberate design plan, and not the result of Pharoahs Khufu, Khafre or Menkaure's enormous egos as been preached as dogma by academic scholars.
5. The Giza/Orion connection points back to 10,450 BC. Is this mysterous date the original construction date in which the building foundations were put into place for the Giza Pyramids? Was it an ancient message that was encoded in astronomy and architecture? .