Giving someone a tour of NYC means: 1. Tasting random food and saying yes to street vendors
2. Trying various deserts until you find a memorable , mouthwatering one (#stuffedicecreamnyc )
3. Wandering around aimlessly, perhaps getting lost, until you find a hidden treasure (for Kyle it was the Intrepid and this street fare)
4. Renting a Citibike day pass and exploring the city on a bike (note to Kyle/ tourist et al., do not ride in the vehicle lane of the Brooklyn bridge. You WILL die). 5. Eating, more eating
6. Calling your guest the wrong name! Jeff is my tasker from #TaskRabbit!
7. Agreeing to a rickshaw ride in Central Park and getting scammed into paying 10x the amount you thought you would!
8. Beer gardens and/or bar
9. Allowing your guest to be a tourist and letting them visit the #empirestatebuilding and #timessquare, even f it means asking them to go alone.
10. Giving your guest an authentic NY experience and asking him to hail a for an embarrassing photo op
#brooklynbridge #nyc #tourists #bigapple #duck #foodporn #nyceats #instafood #foodie #uber #yellowtaxi