Pussy practise : Which we can also call pussy care. TCM styles this morning.
1. Water, of you want a juicy pussy you need to hydrate yo self
2. Three yin crossing, three finger widths from the malleolus (ankle bone) : Moxa both legs, a few minutes each, till nice and toasty (ask your acupuncturist where you can buy moxa sticks. If you’re in Brisbane the Chinese herbal place in The Valley on the corner of the mall. *Or sans moxa, stimulate/massage this spot, opening the flow of energy at the meeting point of the three yin pathways in the legs.
3. Nourishing spleen chi. Upward stokes along the inside line of the legs, leaning in along the top of thigh. Touch here will top you up on those ‘home baked, big breasted, generous lovin mumma’ vibes.
4. Releasing tension and bringing blood and chi flow to the pelvis, legs, lower back by freeing up the sacred Sacrum. (Its Key!) 5. Making space. Attention to tensions, the guide ropes around the front of the pelvis and pubic bone, releasing the belly at the gateways of the gut tube left side into the lower intestine, right into the bowel... note : intention and presence is most important, be curious and relaxed in your touch if you want your body to respond with relaxation.
6. Holding yoni, holding heart, breathing, listening, welcoming - all feelings! Shaming, denying, avoiding NONE, welcome welcome welcome, I love you, I hear you, I thank you.
Now for those of you who are thinking... ‘This is a bit weird Where’s the sexy af juicy grindy lacy-underwear etc pussy practise I expected (?) Well... 1 : We don’t need more pressure to ‘fake it till we make it’ so I refuse to make out that my life is that way daily and you should be like me other wise you won’t get the honeys & the benjamins
& 2 : It’s very important that we tend our self love, build trust and general flow of well being. When that is full then the kinkier wild aspects of sex can be played into freely and expansively without upsetting boundaries and compromising safety. We don’t want to TAKE from her, override or push her.
& 3 : The immense potency cultivated by keeping somethings private ought not be underestimated