Dairy-free and gluten-free, yogurts and spreads made by a family business in Cambridge, Ontario #EnjoyYoso
We love reading your posts and seeing how you #EnjoyYoso! Keep sharing and so will we! #Repost@micheatsplants ・・・
Simple lunch of coconut yogurt topped with fresh berries and some bran flakes
Has anyone tried @enjoyyoso's coconut yogurt before because ohmygod it's friggin' bomb I've had plant-based yogurts that taste good but are too sloshy or the other way around
But this yoso coconut yogurt is super creamy and there's a touch of vanilla to bring it all together soooo delish #dairyfree#coconutyogurt#inmybowl#berries#goodfood#eatwell
Toppings count! #Repost@asprinkleofclovers ・・・
mini pancakes > regular pancakes because i get to put on alllllll the toppings.
>> easy gf & sf fluffy pancakes
• 1 cup gf flour (i used @bobsredmill)
• 1/2 tbsp baking powder
• pinch of salt
• 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (i used @lovemysilk unsweetened almond)
• 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt (i used @enjoyyoso unsweetened almond & cashew)
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 tbsp date paste
• combine the milk and vinegar in a bowl. let it sit for 5 minutes.
• add the rest of the wet ingredients (yogurt, vanilla, and date paste) into the same bowl and mix well.
• sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into the same bowl. fold gently until the batter comes together. note: you don’t have to worry about overmixing b/c there isn’t gluten, but try not to mix too much and leave some lumps in the batter for fluffy af pancakes!
• let the batter sit for a few minutes while you wait for the pan to heat up.
• cook on a pan (i greased it with coconut oil b/c PANCAKE SCRAMBLE AINT FUN) over medium heat. use about 1-2 tbsp of batter per mini pancake. flip them when you see bubbles and remove them from the heat when both sides are golden. #pancakestagram#pancakes#toppings#dairyfree#enjoyyoso
Peach season!!!! #Repost@naturesnutrition22 ・・・
Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl
•1 1/2 cup frozen peaches. •1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk •3/4 cup Yoso coconut yogurt (plain or vanilla, if you like it sweeter)
•1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder of choice •1 Tblsp Almond Butter
•1/2 tsp cinnamon •1/2 tsp vanilla extract •dash of nutmeg or allspice .
Toppings: fresh peach slices, grain-free gf granola, chia seeds, blackberries (optional).
1). In a blender, blend all ingredients, except the toppings until smooth.
Pour into a bowl and top with sliced peaches, gf grain-free granola and blackberries. Enjoy!
#TGIF!! #Repost@veganunique ・・・
Happy Fryyyyyyy-day We got some Sweet Potato Chips Nachos topped with homemade guac, and vegan sour cream( recipe)coming your way This is my recreation of my idea of the perfect sweet potato nachos Have a wonderful Friday everyone
2 large sweet potatoes, cut into thin slices
salt to taste
1/2 cup cilantro
1/4 diced onion
1/2 black beans @edenfoods
1/4 cup dice tomato
1/4 cup green onions