Great photo but read the content! #Repost@motherhoodandmeals ・・・
TODDLER ON-THE-GO SNACKS
I was recently asked for some #toddlersnack ideas so I decided to make it the focus of this week’s #toddlertuesdaytip. Here are 5 tips to remember when preparing food for your #toddler:
1) Aim for high nutrient density. Small pieces of cucumber, peppers, melon, blueberries, and carrots are great finger foods for home or on the go.
2) Avoid “filler foods” like puffs and goldfish. Toddlers have small tummies so we want to save that space for nutrient packed foods as much as possible.
3) Pack from all four food groups. Take veggies, fruits, cheese or yogurt, whole grain muffins, nuts, seeds, etc.
4) Use containers that will fit into their little hands or are hands free. I really love the small glass containers from @weangreen for car rides and stroller runs. And the amazing @snapandshoptray Is perfect for a Costco shop. I can fit awhile on-the-go lunch in there!
5) Be cautious about choking hazards. Cut grapes in half. Quarter baby carrots. Cut muffins and cheese up so your little one doesn’t put the whole thing in their mouth.
I hope that is helpful! Just a reminder too that I’ll be on live today at 2 pm EST to answer a few questions I was sent from last week and answer any new questions you have. #dietitianmom#onthego#healthykids#5to10aday#lndont#momlife#morepleasemama#enjoyyoso
More beautiful food made with Yoso! We are so grateful for your sharing! #Repost@saravancitygirl ・・・
breaky today is on point @lonijane flat tummy burcha, soaked in my new favorite thing - cashew almond @enjoyyoso yogurt vanilla flavoured all that goodness topped with blackberries, blueberries, unsweetened roasted coconut flakes, pb and more cashew almond yogurt = yummmmm!!! now i would love to know what is your favorite breakfast? #vancitygirlrecipes#dairyfree#enjoyyoso
Thanks for enjoying Yoso and for sharing this photo of your snack, @knottreality!! #repost
Coconut yogurt is my new fav snack with granola, fruit, nuts, seeds, berries, whatever your little heart desires.
There’s a reason everyone’s raving about @enjoyyoso Creamy Cultured Coconut! Its incredible flavour comes from organic coconut flesh, which is a wholesome source of healthy fats with high nutritional density. It is dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan, and also a great source of calcium, iron, dietary fibre, and healthy prebiotics to improve digestion.
Beautiful food! Have a beautiful day? #Repost@lissinthehouse ・・・
Feeling food focused (as usual) and will be recipe testing a few ideas that I've been carrying around in my brain. I'm always trying to create fun dishes that are supporting the body without feeling deprived.
Throwin' it back to this easy 30 second adaptogenic breakfast bowl of coconut yogurt @enjoyyoso, beet root chia pudding, and berry swirl. I love adding my @harmonic_arts Divine Feminine Tonic that has incredible hormonal support and aids in combating stress!