G-Star RAW@gstarraw

Embracing the modern craft of denim – deconstructed, reconstructed, real.

http://bit.ly/2CwcCWM

1,516 posts 414,353 followers 413 following

@gstarraw_uk took our Motac #jeans to the streets of London. Check out our latest Motac styles – Link in bio. 📷 @sophographylondon - #GStarRaw #jeans

London, United Kingdom
17

Strip away the unnecessary. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We created the most sustainable jeans ever by using 100% organic cotton, free of pesticides and chemical fertilisers. #GStarRAW #denim


2

Our most sustainable jeans are 98% recyclable because we eliminated rivets. These jeans are meant to last. And last. #denim #RAW #GStar


15

No drop of water left behind. Our washing techniques recycle 98% of water used and the remaining 2% evaporates naturally. #GStarRAW #denim #sustainability


3

Stay tuned for our Fall 2018 Footwear Collection – set to release in August. Don’t forget to check out our styles for spring online and in-stores now.


60

“G-Star RAW looks ahead to fall with a new footwear offering that combines past design expression and contemporary aesthetics.” - @nicekicks offering a sneak-peek of our upcoming footwear collection.


65

@nicekicks previewed our Fall 2018 Footwear Collection. Check out what they had to say 👉 link in bio.


50

With 100% organic cotton and the cleanest indigo ever, you'll fit right into nature when wearing our most sustainable denim fabric. #sustainability #denim #GStarRAW


12

Discover our most #sustainable jeans ever created. It's the first time that a denim fabric is certified™️ Gold by @c2ccertified - the most rigorous certification in the world. Link in bio. #sustainability #denim #GStarRAW


27

World - Meet our most #sustainable pair of jeans and jacket ever: the G-Star Elwood RFTPi and the D-Staq RFTPi. Online and in-stores now. #denim #GStarRAW


5

#HappyValentinesDay@lea_van_acken added some #customized love to our brand-new denim innovation: our most sustainable jeans ever. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
CONTEST CLOSED – Thanks everyone for participating! Want to win your own customized jacket for you and a friend? Tag this friend in the comments below for your chance to win. This promotion starts now and will run until Friday 9AM CET*. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
*When entering the competition, you have the chance to win 2 customized D-Staq RFTPi denim jackets (worth €189,95 per jacket). The winner (one winner) will be randomly picked using the Easypromos tool and will receive a personal DM from us before Friday 11AM CET. The winner will get the chance to add embroidery and denim flowers (like @Lea_van_acken) to these 2 jackets, with the help of our in-house atelier and will receive the 2 jackets via UPS at an address of their choice.


327

Our way of spelling out the word “innovation”: with the most sustainable denim fabric the industry has ever seen. It’s almost here, so stay tuned. #GStarRAW #denim


10

Loading...