Harsh Kumar@harsh_ms10

•Footballer•18•😇😉 Game Changer.
1% chance 99% Faith
•Barça ♠️Messi ♠️🔵🔴🔵🔴
Eminem ♠️Justin Bieber♠️
⏩Facebook:Harsh Kumar
👻SNAP👻. harsh_b10

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCg71hGLQec4YUe_VWKwRfRA

88 posts 377 followers 295 following

Where you moving??
I said, 'onto better things'!!


1

You only know a part of me
I'M UNIVERSE full of SECRETS


3

Road is Long.
Not Impossible.
One Nation One Dream..
🇮🇳⚽️🇮🇳⚽️
#football #worldcup #wcu17 #hero #adidas #india #dream @indianfootball


1