KA Social Media@kasocialmedia

📱Social Media Manager
💻Social Media Trainer & Coach
⚓️Social Media On-Site Events Manager
🎙️Speaker
❤️Authentic Engagement

www.kasocialmedia.ca/

28 posts 280 followers 637 following

KA Social Media

This time next month I will be in #SanDiego at #SMMW19 eeekkkk! For people that aren’t familiar Social Media Marketing World organized by @smexaminer is absolutely one of the best conferences around especially when it comes to #SocialMediaMarketing! The best of the best trainers are on stage, networking is plentiful and if you aren’t walking around taking pictures, talking to your phone or have tons of gadgets people look at you weird 😆. It’s where my people are at and I’m so excited to attend!! Have you attended? Are you attending this year? Let’s chat 📱 #SMMW19 #SocialMediaMarketingWorld #SSM #SocialMediaMarketing #DigitalMarketing #SmallBusinesses #Entrepreneurs #Solopreneurs #AlwaysLearning #LearnFromTheBest #LaptopLifestyle #WorkAndTravel #WorkHardPlayHard #SanDiego #PalmTrees #GiveMeTheSunshine


5

KA Social Media

Un autre bon dîner et des belles conversations avec les membres de la Chambre de commerce francophone de Halifax! Est que vous saviez que je suis française?
Did you know that I speak French and can work in French? #LeBusinessLunch #BusinessLunches #Networking #WorkingTogether #Partnerships


5

KA Social Media

#TuesdayTips: Your content should be 80/20 💻 ✔️ 80% of the time post content that informs, educates and entertains your audience and gets you a chance to learn more about them. For the remainder of the 20% of the time talk about your business, your products and your services.

Location: @manyhatshalifax


0

KA Social Media

Happy Heritage Day! Hope you all have an amazing day with your family & friends ❤️ #HeritageDay #FamilyTime #Halifax


0

KA Social Media

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️How are YOU celebrating today? 💕 At home
💕 Going out 💕 It’s a regular day
#Valentines #VDay #LoveIsLove


0

KA Social Media

Nova Scotia has been hit by some MAJOR snow today and sadly it doesn’t look like it’s stopping anytime soon ❄️ BONUS: many businesses in Nova Scotia got the day off 😀
My advice is that even though you may have gotten a snow day your business shouldn’t! What I mean by that is that even though you can be home and enjoying your day off your social media feeds should not be left empty! Once you make the call for a snow day as a business owner you should do the following:
1) Inform your employees
2) Post on all your social media feeds informing your customers you are CLOSED
3) Contact local radio stations/ information lines
Once you have done this! Put your comfy clothes on and relax for the day ☕️ 🍲 ❄️


0

KA Social Media

#TuesdayTips: Is your target market teens? Instagram & Snapchat are the platforms to be on if those are your target market! 72% of teens are claiming to be using these platforms.


0

KA Social Media

If you want a better day or week than you need to make the proper changes to make that happen! What changes will you be making this week to get closer to your goal? My goal this week is to reduce my phone screen time and to have more balance in my life. I want to read before bed as oppose to browsing on my phone. In order to make that happen I have decided to put my phone on DND from 9pm-8am #Entrepreneur #SocialMediaManager #WorkLifeBalance #LessScreenTime #Goals


0

KA Social Media

We are throwing back to a beautiful fall day spent at Glen Arbour for the @restassocns annual golf tournament! Did you know that KA Social Media is available to help out with the social media for the day of your event? You would hire a wedding coordinator for your wedding why not a social media coordinator for your event? Have an event coming up in 2019? Let’s Chat! #SocialMediaManagement #EventManagement #SocialMediaEvents #ThrowBackThursday


3

KA Social Media

#TuesdayTips: Focus on quality posts over quantity posts! Be sure your posts hold value and is teaching something to your followers. If you are still posting more than 2x per day on Facebook STOP right now! That is TOO much!#SocialMediaMarketing #DigitalMarketing #TuesdayTips #QualityOverQuantity


1

KA Social Media

We made an announcement on our personal page @kerraaucoin! Oh we also have a #Contest happening go check it out!


0