Katt Victoria@kattvictoriafit

58kg Weightlifter🏋️️‍♀️ - On a mission to exploit the emotional side of fitness.

http://www.tothebarbell.com/

Thank you @infernoracing for putting on an epic weekend up in Sheffield! Very inspiring watching the elite, masters, newbies & regulars, and of course, the most fun pushing personal limits with @samgrant567 🍑 💪 See you in Cardiff. #cf #crossfit #crossfitgirls #crossfitcompetition #crossfitcommunity #crossfitpairs #inferno #infernoracing #infernopairs #infernopairsseries #IPSSheffield18 #thesegirlscan #lift #liftheavy #healthymindhealthybody #journeyofaweightlifter #tothebarbell #ttb


11

My final article written as an OU Law Student – read in OUSA’s latest magazine 4 tips on how to juggle several commitments at one time. Specifically, I give an insight into how I have managed my time effectively to work full time, study full time and train for weightlifting competitions. #wl #weightlifting #oly #olympiclifting #olympicweightlifting #lift #liftheavy #training #trainhard #trainsmart #thisgirlcan #madeforasmallgirl #bethebestyou #workforit #keepatit #setgoals #smashgoals #setmoregoals #lovewhatyoudo #healhymindhealthybody #journeyofaweightlifter #tothebarbell #ttb


5

Well that’s one ticked off the bucket list! 💪

#Repost @mystylegym with @get_repost
・・・
Well done to @somersetbex84 1st - @laura.s.fitness 2nd -Kat 4th - @tinawelsman 6th - @sophiehares 3rd at @oakstrengthemma strong woman comp #💀💀💀


6

I have had a very Asian upbringing in the sense that when I achieved 95% on an exam at school my mother wouldn’t congratulate me; instead she would say it wasn’t good enough and question why I didn’t get the other 5% correct. Of course, today instead of congratulating me on my 5 good lifts, the first thing she did was challenge me on my missed 6th lift. I have had to live up to high expectations, sometimes unrealistic expectations. Nonetheless I wouldn’t have my upbringing any other way because it means I will never stop wanting to achieve more and understanding how I can achieve more. A very warm feeling today having family present for the first time at a weightlifting competition and enjoying post-comp celebration bubble tea & dim sum together ❤️. #wl #weightlifting #oly #olylifting #olympiclifting #competition #compete #competing #competitionmakesyougrow #family #familysupport #mylovedones #thisgirlcan #madeforasmallgirl #healthymindhealthybody #journeyofaweightlifter #tothebarbell #ttb


2

A massive thank you @bradley.burrowes & @superhuman_sport for putting on a lush day in the sun!
Much love to Pete for his great coaching to get me podium spot 🏆
#WL #weightlifting #oly #olympicweightlifting #lift #liftheavy #power #allthepower #healthymindhealthybody #journeyofaweightlifter #tothebarbell #ttb


11