Ok, I know you have no clue what these are. drumroll please.... these are cinnamon bun muffins from @healthfulpursuit#theketodietbook best book ever, just saying. AND, Leanne if your reading, love the purple hair .
Shout out to my gym buddy @__trezroy who took home silverat her competition last weekend! Love working out with her AND she is going keto I’m gonna make her keto brownies and she is going to help me grow my
Ok, for transparency I had cocktails and, gasp, banana bread this weekend. Turned it around today ate a bunch of fat and ignored my cravings because when I have sugar and flour I want more. Look at that great number !! Pretty sure this means I’m fat adapted? What do you guys think? I am going to try to keep this up. #whatsyourmojo#ketomojo#ketoreading#ketogenic
Worst food photographer ever. Excuse the baby foot seen through the glass table! This dinner was bomb tho. Breaded pork chops (pork rinds, parmigiana, and almonds)! plus a guac salad ♀️ ... and I still can’t set the table properly- where’s the and go!?! And I always have to correct myself when I spell pork rinds, pork grinds
Tagged by the lovely @alicia.enwonderland to do a #10factsaboutme
1. My favorite holiday is my Anniversary.
2. My baby and I share the same birth month, April.
3. I met my husband while we were both living in Brooklyn, NY.
4. Philadelphia is my favorite city.
5. I love listening to podcasts and reading non-fiction.
6. I rowed in high school and earned my endurance.
7. I had my tonsils out last year. Worst pain of my life.
8. I have a masters degree in painting.
9. I grew up in Ohio and now, ironically, I live in Michigan.
10. I really want to be a awesome at yoga and zen out and do headstands, but I can’t chill the F out.