Life doesn't require that we be the best, only we TRY our best
Pushing my flexibility to a higher height far to be easy...
There is no better challenge than that, challenging yourself to new goals, new discovery....my brand is coming out sooon freaking excited!!!!!!!
Something to learn and understand from....
Is time I put some different contents around my passions,create a different videos and more.Stay tuned a radical change....
Passing by at the books store, looking at all the books. I found Jon Taffer from is tv show that I love Bar Rescue. There was I interesting chapter about growth and fixed mindset that I wanted to share a few key point to achieve a Growth M.
________________________ •Practice active curiosity
• Embrace challenge
• Listen and learn from criticism
• Don't lose your connection to your customers •Try to learn something new every week
• Keep yourself fresh and avoid getting too comfortable • Always ask yourself if what you believe about your business is really true
• Don't automatically accept conventional wisdom
• Don't accept anything at face value. Dig deeper
• Change your scenery. Take a different route to work. Travel to a new place. Shake up your perspective
Hope it gives you value
I am starting to see that in every way from going to work,build a business, build anything...Do you agree?
Rate 1- 10 My rate 11 and yours?
Creating something takes a lot of ingredients and even more if you want to be successful at it. Even when the bumps arrived, the unsuspected situation happen,etc but at the end. When you have the feeling of accomplishment is all worth it
Plan and simple
Well that said everything, doing a different type on training
The base for a awesome recipes for vegan/veggie,salads and more !!!