Regrann from @harpartarshegun - Who is a Celestian?
A person who has surrendered his/her life to Christ.
A candidate of heaven who always think about heaven before taking any step.
A person who fear God in all his doing.
A person who preach Gospel of Christ.
A person who know that heaven is most important thing he/she must make.
Celestians are Redeemer!
Celestians are Deep in living life of Christ.
Celestians are Winners (they win souls for Christ)
The Latter Glory of Celestians is Unique.
Celestians are Apostles
Celestians are Evangelists. - #regrann
1) Thursday evening to Sunday evening would be a complete 3 days.
2) A man can lay with his wife until Thursday evening.
3) As for weekday services, a man must set himself apart for 2 days, as the small alter is used and not the big alter.
4) If you go to a small church and you are called upon by the Shepherd to conduct most times during the week, you must balance your life. In balancing your life your matrimonial duty must be served. If you are constantly conducting service it is advisable to stay clean from the night before the service day.
5) For a man to sanctify himself it is the same procedure as a woman; with a bowl of water, candle, sponge and soap. But he does the prayer for himself and his wife can also bath with this.