Biking through the city is fun! Stay safe by watching out for pedestrians and obeying traffic signs.
Are you going to the Atlanta United FC match today? Skip traffic and grab a Relay Bike Share.
The fees generated by the 5- Stripe Relay Bikes, up to $2,000 will be matched by the Atlanta United Foundation and donated to the Metro YMCA Soccer Program.
Select LINK IN BIO to be entered into the Atlanta United Giveaway.
Consider Relay Bike Share for your transportation needs. Why sit in traffic when you can create memories by bike? #RelayATL
Good things happen when you ride Relay Bike Share. Our dedicated member Carl Holt rode a @atlutd Relay Bike and won some sweet swag. Enter for your chance to win. The next 5 Stripe giveaway. Link in our bio.
We are currently experiencing system issues. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Grab a Relay for the next Urban Confidence ride with @atlantabike.
July 26, 2018 at 5:30pm - 6:45pm
Inman MARTA Station - Relay Bike Share Hub
1055 Dekalb Ave
Atlanta, GA 30307
Rent quicker by using your MARTA Breeze card vs punching account number into the bike keypad.
How to set-up your Breeze card to rent a Relay Bike:
1. While in rental mode, press the button with three dots under “Menu” on the screen.
2. An Option screen will appear, with a selection to link an RFID card, such as a Marta Breeze card. Press the button with three dots under “Link card” on the screen.
3. An Instruction screen appears for linking a card to your SoBi account. Press the button with three dots under “Start” on the screen.
4. The screen information will instruct you to tap your card. Place your card onto the keypad until you hear a beep.
5. The screen will let you know that your card is being added.
6. The screen informs you when the process is done, and your card is added.
7. From now on, to rent a Relay bike, wake-up the bike by pressing any key … and tap your card on the keypad. Enter your PIN, remove the Ubar lock, and you’re ready to ride! ----------How to Set Up Your Phone Number -------------- 1. Press any button on the keypad to wake the bike up
2. At the “Enter your acc#” screen, press the button with two dots (middle button under the screen) to rent using your phone number.
3. You will next see the “Enter your phone #” screen. Using the keypad, enter your ten-digit phone number, then press the button with three dots under the word, “Next”. Or press the green “✓” button.
4. After a few moments, the “Enter PIN code” screen will appear.
5. Enter your four-digit PIN.
6. Remove the U-bar when prompted on the screen – you are ready to ride. Off you go!
The fees generated by the 5- Stripes up to $2,000 will be matched by the Atlanta United Foundation and donated to the Metro YMCA Soccer Program.
Enter into the Atlanta United Giveaway by filling out the form. LINK IN BIO
Winners are selected via a random drawing and will be issued a prize from Atlanta United.