Beauty & Lifestyle Influencer
Inspiratorials (Inspirational makeup tutorials)
Nigerian based in D[M]V
117k Youtube subscribers
I’m super excited to share that I’ve collaborated with @makeupformelaningirls to bring you guys the skin collection. A collection of nude liquid lipsticks for brown women, which is very dear to my heart. I’ve always felt like we don’t have enough nudes that really represent what nudes mean (colors that are MY skin tone) There are four liquid lipsticks and a lipliner which you can get as a bundle OR get them separately. Plus, they smell like fudge chocolate so you have to try them out (because brown women should smell like chocolate) I’m wearing birthday suit on this photo, click the link in my bio to shop! I’ve also swatching them on my insta story so make sure you go on there to see!
My mood is always so bright when the sun comes out and the weather is so amazing! In other news: Don’t ever forget you are a masterpiece. There is someone going through something right now that needs this reminder. You are bright in your own way, you are loved and you don’t need to be accepted by everyone just yourself. You can do great things and you have the potential to be great, just keep going believe in yourself. Your dreams are not as far as they seem. — @bysirarthur
Dress is from @fashiontrendyzstore
Lips: @fentybeauty candy venom
This tutorial is on my instastory! In my mind I’m in Coachella lmaoo
I had to do a bridal look because it’s very fitting, I’m literally getting married in a couple of months! (This video will be on my YouTube channel Tomorrow at 1pm and IG at the same time) I’ve made the decision that I’m doing my makeup myself which I think is a bit scary but I got it. It was a very hard decision but I also know that there are a lot of people I would have loved to do my makeup. Being Nigerian this is just one look out of several because as you know our weddings are so extra (I love it so much) This is just one of my bridal looks thanks to one of my awesome followers that suggested I do different looks. (if you know yourself comment I need to find you lol) I’m also going to do a Nigerian traditional bridal look next week which I’m excited about!
• @blackopalbeauty Foundation sticks in truly topaz and nutmeg
• @maccosmetics Studio finish concealer in NC45 #maccosmetics • @lauramercier Translucent setting powder • @blackradiancebeauty Beautiful highlight in rose gold
• @artistcouture X @jackieaina La peach highlight • @anastasiabeverlyhills Truffle foundation stick - Eyes:
• Brows: @anastasiabeverlyhills#anastasiabrows Brow pro palette in medium brown set with @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow set in brunette • @hudabeauty@shophudabeauty Warm brown obsessions palette • @bhcosmetics X @itsmyrayeraye Palette (spice and brownie bite)
• @tatti_lashes In TL4
• @stilacosmetics Pigment in rose gold retro -Lips:
• @urbandecaycosmetics stark naked matte lip topped with @elfcosmetics lip plumping gloss
Hey guys! I was supposed to drop the video for this look today but I have had two hours of sleep and don’t want to get burnt out so here’s a photo! I tried out new makeup and the video will be on my channel Tomorrow at 12pm! I’m now going to use the rest of the day to sleep and make sure I’m ready for tomorrow’s upload! Thank you guys for always supporting me!
-Face: • @marcjacobs shameless foundation in Y480
• @milkmakeup blue stick
• @maccosmetics x @patrickstarrr powder
• @morphebrushes x @bretmanrock highlight palette (get le’id)
• @sugarpill love +, and flamepoint presses eyeshadow
• @shopvioletvoss eyeshadow in royal, week and inspo
• @hankandhenrybeauty madame Benjamin alter ego kit
• @deckofscarlet single eyeshadow in Isabel (inner corner)
• @covergirl cakewalk liquid lip with @elfcosmetics lip plumping gloss
Earrings: @vintagelovesvanity cross earrings
WHO WANTS A FREE HEADWRAP?
All you have to do to win the head wrap I’m wearing and a bandeau is:
1. Like this photo
2. Must be following me and @atarahavenue
3. Tag two friends!
Giveaway is worldwide/international and ends April 15th!
Good luck everyone!
Photo by @dfams
Double tap & Tag a friend who needs this glow!
New review on my channel of the new @fentybeauty beach please collection (link in my story and on my profile)
I really enjoy how this makes my skin look it’s honestly so clutch for the glow lol. What do you guys think about this glow and are you ready for summer? I know I definitely am!
• @fentybeauty pro filter foundation in 410 and primer
• @bobbibrown concealer in golden
• @fentybeauty killawatt highlighter in girl next door and chic phreak
Body: @fentybeauty#fentybeauty body lava in who needs clothes?