Marine Corps@ssgt.means

Rakim Means
🇺🇸SSgt of Marines🎖
👨‍👧‍👦Proud Father👨‍👧‍👧
💪Fitness🏋️‍♂️
"Life is just a big bucket list"
#marinecorps #marines

www.marines.com/

341 posts 12,771 followers 2,225 following

Marine Corps

RS Atlanta having a great time with great people. We work hard 99% of the time but we damn sure know how to party that remaining 1% 😂😂😂 #happybirthday #birthday #243rd #military #family #marinecorpsball2018 #lit #brothersandsisters #lettingloose #usmarines #usmc #Marines #buckheadatlanta #saturdayz


21

Marine Corps

Happy 243rd birthday Marines. Lets break bread with the ones we love and celebrate this awesome day. Semper Fi and god bless. @semper.fresh @militaryfreshnetwork


8

Marine Corps

We all have our own reasons for everything we do. Mine is simple I just wanted to be different.


5

Marine Corps

The grind don't stop. Everyday is a new day to make yourself better.


26

Marine Corps

Thought of the day. EARNED NOT GIVEN. We know what we are, we know who we are but most importantly we know why we are the Marine Corps.@rss_stone_mountain_marines


14

Marine Corps

One of our newest members to the Delayed Entry Program. The is only the beginning of a great journey for Mercado. The transformation begins here. If you believe in yourself anything is possible.


10

Marine Corps

@rss_stone_mountain_marines is on deck and ready to change the lives of many young individuals. The transformation begins here.
Photo Credit @4tclandry


16

Marine Corps

The Marine Corps has identified 11 traits that have made many people like yourself successful and we put them on what we call benefit tags. What I would like for you to do is comment below the benefit tag that is most important to you. Can you do that?


13

Marine Corps

Sometime the best motivation is just a simple smile. Come by @rss_stone_mountain_marines if you're looking for that motivation or extra push you need to get to where you want to go. The journey is not impossible.


9

Marine Corps

Us, bro, and sis


8

Marine Corps

The one who has always been there and always will 😍


1

Marine Corps

I put together some of my footage from my trip to Arabia Mountain in good ole Georgia. All of my footage is shot and edited from my Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Please feel free to leave thoughts, questions and feedback in the comments.


12